One of Harper's favorite things to do is go to our ECFE class! We have class Mondays from 1-2 p.m. There are about 10 babies in the class and Harper LOVES looking around at the other babies, listening to the songs and playing with her toys. She also loves going to our Bugs class at the Little Gym! She does forward and backward rolls (with my help of course), plays with bells, balls, and does flips. When I put her in position to do a flip with me, she smiles and laughs, knowing what we're going to do!
Harper also LOVES watching movies of herself! We've been making movies of Harper since she's been teeny, tiny--and she laughs when she watches the movies. It is the cutest thing-although I am not sure she recognizes herself, I do think she notices me and Brian. She also probably recognizes our voices.
No comments:
Post a Comment