Monday, June 29, 2009

Different again

So I have become that mom who is obsessed with their child's sleep habits.  UGH.  The swaddling only worked for 2 days, so my pacifier hunt has continued.  This morning, I fed Harper, burped her and then put her in bed awake, but drowsy.  She looked at me with her beautiful little face, smiled a few times, I kissed her and she turned her head to the right and went to SLEEP.  Without a fuss, a peep, a cry, anything.  Now, why was it so difficult yesterday?  Is it all truly related to timing it just perfectly??  If so, I don't know how I am going to get things done during the day obsessing about "is it the perfect time??"  Well, either way, she's still a great night sleeper, and is "technically" sleeping through the night.  She goes to bed around 7, 7:30 p.m.  She doesn't make a single peep!!!  She sleeps 6-8 hours for the first stretch, gets up to eat, then goes back to sleep for 3-5 more hours!  So, she is sleeping 11-13 hours each night, which is fantastic!! :) It's just nap time that continues to keep me on my toes.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment