Sunday, March 1, 2009
The baby's room is complete!!!
Brian finished as much of the baby's room today as he was able! There are a few pieces of trim that are missing-and we are waiting for the re-use center to get more matching pieces to finish the job. He worked incredibly hard and the end result is fantastic!! Unfortunately, the colors aren't great because of lighting, but you get an idea of how good the room looks. We also put together the crib, which turned out to be surprisingly easy and quick! The front railing does not lower, which is kind of a bummer, but not the end of the world. The crib looks great!!! Week 30 is going well-I have had a good week+ of being sick. First it was the flu-throwing up pregnant is one of the worst things I could imagine. After the flu came the deep, painful cough! Now the cough is almost gone and I am wondering if I have a sinus infection!!! UGH...hopefully I will be all well soon. Our next appt. is Monday March 9th-the 32 week appt. From then on, we go every two weeks until 36 and then every week until the end! I am hoping the end is somewhere around week 37 or 38, but obviously I have no control. Enjoy the pics!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment