Monday, January 12, 2009
Well...
We had our first and probably only ultrasound December 18th, 2008. The baby is in perfect health, growing totally normally, all the fingers, toes, heart chambers, etc. present. The ultrasound tech also confirmed my suspicion that it is a girl!! :) We saw pics of the bottom and there was no "third leg" present! :) I have heard stories of people being told they were having one gender and it turning out to be the other, so I HOPE we are not going to be one of those. Brian just started the demo on the baby room this past weekend. The room is now down to its studs!! There are just under 30 LARGE construction type bags full of plaster and lathe. What a project!! We plan to remove 2 of the 5 windows and use that spot to build a closet, making the house now a 3 bedroom!! :) Hopefully the room will be done beginning or mid February...but we all know how construction goes!! We have our next appt. on Wednesday, Jan. 14th, and I am expecting it to be as uneventful as the rest. Wednesday marks the completion of my 24th week of pregnancy, and the beginning of the 6th month. Time sure does fly! I am very thankful that I have had no sickness or nausea and hope the remaining 16 weeks are as uneventful. :) Brian and I are also getting excited for our trip to Aruba Feb. 5th!!! :) I will post a few pics of the baby, room, and belly soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment